Flat rate in capillary micrografts
Eliminate alopecia problems
* Financing for 60 months, with 18% opening costs. Promotion valid until 30/06/2023. Consult conditions in your clinic.
The ilahy capillary unit offers the most advanced hair treatments, such as the Capillary Microtransplant with the FUE technique. The most advanced capilar surgery to treat baldness and alopecia, both in men and women.
What are the capillary microtransplant using the FUE technique?
The FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique is the most requested hair treatment. The surgeon extracts from donor areas (posterior and/or lateral area of the scalp) several follicular units one by one. After preparing each follicular unit meticulously under the microscope, they are carefully introduced by microincisions in bald or alopecic areas. When these hair follicles are obtained from genetically programmed areas to grow throughout life, they will not fall again and will continue to grow normally.
Am I suitable for FUE capillary microtransplant?
Ideal technique to treat alopecia and baldness, in men and women, who:
- They suffer limited and controlled hair loss.
- They present alopecia of scarce extension.
- They want to wear short hair and prefer to avoid a visible scar.
- They have low density initial donor zones.
Advantages of the FUE technique
- Minimally invasive technique
- It works at a superficial level, without leaving a scar, which makes it possible to wear very short hair.
- Post-operative simple and fast.
Do you have any questions about capillary microtransplant using the FUE technique? Remember that the first medical consultation is free, with a free capillary test. Consult us without obligation.