- Assessment of nutritional status of both the healthy patient, and one that has pathologies associated with overweight and malnutrition.
- Personalized diagnosis.
- Control, advice and personalised follow-up of the patient with obesity problems as with food disorders.
- Control, advice and follow-up of the healthy patient, who simply requires guidance and learn how to maintain themselves healthy in the future.
- Teach how to change incorrect eating habits, and so learn how to eat healthily for a satisfactory maintenance in the short, medium and long term.
- Detect patients requiring surgery for weight control and provide them with the best choice; whether through the imposition of a Gastric-Band or a gastric balloon and its corresponding nutritional treatment to achieve the desired objectives.
- Implement motivation talks both for the patients and for the family and friends who are interested in the subject.
- Referrals to specialists in psychology for patients who requires an additional support.